Sunday, October 6, 2013

September BirchBox

Hey there Calendar Girls!

I can't believe we're already almost a week into October! Last month's BirchBox got to me fairly late in the month (or later than I'm used to), so that's why I'm just getting around to this post now! You've had to wait long enough to see this, so let's get to it!


1. SARAHPOTEMPA The Half-Up
-I know the packaging says "The Wrap-Up", but I checked the BirchBox site and I'm pretty sure they only sent out "The Half-Up" in September boxes, although the larger "Wrap-Up" is also available in the BB Store. I'm looking forward to trying this for sock buns! It's gotta be better than wearing an old sock in my hair, right? Ha! We'll see!

2. Amika Obliphica Perk Up Dry Shampoo
-I'm excited about this one! I've tried the TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo before and while it was decently effective, I didn't like the scent or the traces of white powder. Hopefully this Amika shampoo works better for me. Also, look at the pretty packaging! Happy dance!

3. Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips

-Even with its odd name, I've wanted to try this since Zoe first mentioned it in a video. I think, though, (if it's only lanolin) a cheaper alternative might be the Lansinoh that I used when my babies were little! Hey! Nipple cream is nipple cream, amiright? ;)

4. Ruffian Nail Lacquer in Fox Hunt
-As much as I love nail polish, I'm so not excited about the color I got! :( It is very nice for autumn, though, even if orange isn't my first choice. Hopefully I can use it around Halloween or something. 

5. Voesh New York Lemon Pedicure Lotion
-This should be fun to use during my upcoming pampering night! I think I'll try it after a round with the ol' pumice stone. And it's lemon scented! Yum!

Alrighty, there's September for you! I will be reviewing everything over the next few weeks, so keep your eyes peeled for that post!

Have you subscribed to BirchBox yet? Let me know if you'd like an invite! You can tweet me @Manda_CGC, find me on Facebook, or just leave a comment on this post! Thanks for reading!

-Manda

No comments: