Wednesday, October 16, 2013

St. Ive's Apricot Scrub Review

Hello there Calendar Girls!

Quite a few weeks ago, I bought St. Ive's Invigorating Apricot Scrub on a whim. It was only a couple of bucks in the travel products section of Target, so I thought I'd give it a try!


I tend to get water everywhere when I use face washes/scrubs at the sink, so I've started keeping this in my shower. That way, after I wash my hair and everything, I can just massage this into my skin and rinse it off without worrying about the mess!


It looks smooth, coming out of the tube, but it actually has a very gritty texture that makes for an amazing exfoliant! The grittiness comes from ground walnut shells and corn kernel meal. It's great for clearing away dead skin and always leaves my face feeling so smooth! The apricot not only gives this scrub a light, fresh scent--it's also great for nourishing your skin!


Also, I know this has nothing to do with how well the product works, but I think the packaging is great! It's so simple and clean! I don't know why, but I love the clear lid! Ha!

Overall, I really like this and I'm glad for my random purchase! I'll definitely buy this again! Next time, I'll go for the Blemish & Blackhead Control version, though, as it's probably better suited to my skin type.

What's your favorite face scrub? Let me know in the comments, on Facebook, or on Twitter @Manda_CGC! Thanks for reading!

-Manda

No comments: