Sunday, June 16, 2013

Birchbox Subscription

Hello everyone!

I've been considering a subscription to a beauty box for a few weeks now. I started searching online to see what my options were and was surprised (and slightly overwhelmed) to learn of all the different companies providing them. There are so many! In the end, I went with Birchbox as I've heard a lot of good things about them. They seem to be one of the best brands out there and at only $10 a month, they're also one of least expensive! I'm so excited to receive my first box! And of course I'll be posting a review of all of the samples, so look forward to a monthly Birchbox rundown! :)


Something really cool about this company is the fact that they offer full-sized versions of all of the samples for purchase on their website. So, my lovelies, this means that if you really enjoy one of your samples, you can pop right over to the Birchbox Shop and order yourself some more! Not to mention, they offer a rewards system where you can earn points that can help you save on anything in the shop! What a fun new way to explore new brands and products. I can't wait!

If you'd like to subscribe to Birchbox as well, comment below and I can email you a referral!

Do you subscribe to any beauty boxes? What are your favorite companies? Let me know in the comments! 

Hope you're enjoying your Sunday! Thanks for reading!

-Manda

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I might try something like that once our job situation improves.

Unknown said...

It's one of the more affordable beauty boxes for sure. I've also just learned about ipsy which costs the same and apparently comes with more makeup (as opposed to skin care) products. :) I think I'm subscribing to that soon, as well.