Monday, June 24, 2013

Sleek Order

Hey guys!

I've heard so many amazing things about Sleek Makeup from all my favorite Brits, so I decided to splurge a little and order a couple of things. After waiting for what seemed like forever, a small, white parcel with "Royal Mail" stamped across the front arrived on my doorstep! I was so happy!

Here's what I got:


1. i Divine Au Naturel Palette
2. Face Contour Kit in Light
3. Blush in Pomegranate

I was probably most excited about the shadow palette. So many colors! I'm a neutrals girl, so I started off safe! :) I haven't used this enough for a full review quite yet, but I will say that I like the shimmers a little more than the matte.

 

The colors in this palette are:
Top Row (L-R): Nougat, Nubuck, Cappuccino, Honey Comb, Toast, Taupe
Bottom Row (L-R): Conker, Moss, Bark, Mineral Earth, Regal, Noir


The contouring kit is a new concept for me. I'm still working on the fine art of contouring, but hopefully (with lots and lots of practice) I can perfect it!


And last but not least, the blush. It was extremely pigmented, which I'm sooo not used to with blushes! I looked like a bit of a clown for my first go 'round with it. I'm going to have to play around with pomegranate a little more so I can figure out the best way to apply it. :)

That's all for this time, but I'm already planning my next Sleek order! Have you tried any Sleek Makeup? What's your favorite product of theirs? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for reading!
-Manda

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I was thinking that the blush looks really dark! You'd have to have a really light hand for that! I do like the colors in the eyeshadow kit. Looks like some fun stuff to experiment with!

Unknown said...

Part of it is bad lighting, but yeah...it is a little darker than what I would normally go for. I'm getting the hang of it, though! :)