Saturday, June 15, 2013

Target Mini Haul

Here we go!

To jumpstart my new little adventure, I knew I would need some supplies! No more sponge applicators for this girl! I have a pretty small budget so I went for mostly cheap-y things to start out with. I'm sure this collection will eventually grow to more high-end products, but that's a long way away! ;)


On to the goods!
1. E.L.F. Studio Blush Brush
-I've been using a massive powder brush for blush since I can remember. I never realized what a difference a smaller, more precise brush would make!


2. E.L.F. Professional Bronzing Brush
-I needed this for another little treat which you will see soon in a blogpost to come! Contouring! Who knew?

3. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup in Classic Ivory
-My current foundation has a very matte finish and tends to look cakey. I've heard a lot of good things about this foundation and its dewy effect. I'm hoping it doesn't make my skin look too oily. I really want to try the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation, but as I live in America, that probably won't be happening anytime soon, I'm afraid!

4. Essie Snakeskin Magnetics Polish in Sssssexy
-I've actually already tried this! Review coming soon! :)

5. E.L.F. Professional Eye Shadow Brush
-I already have an old brush that I use for shadow, but after learning all these new things about makeup recently, I'm not actually sure if it's even meant for shadow! Ha! Can't wait to try this out!

6. Up & Up Eye Makeup Remover Liquid
-I'll be honest and say I'm not really good about taking off my makeup at night. (Bad, I know! But I typically only wear makeup once a week, so it's not as bad as it sounds.) When I do, I use makeup removing wipes. Most recently, a sample packet from Pond's that I got in a Target Beauty Bag. They work pretty well, but not so much with the eye makeup. I'm eager to try this as Up & Up (Target's store brand) generally has quality products. We'll see if it's any good and if it isn't..hey--it was only a couple of bucks! Look for a review sometime next week!

7. Johnson's Baby Shampoo
-I'm just going to use this as a temporary brush cleaner until I can find one I like. If you have any suggestions for a good one, leave them in the comments! :)

8. E.L.F. Professional Defining Eye Brush
-I plan to use this for crease work with another new product I just purchased which will be featured in the post I mentioned up there under number 2! Stay tuned!

So that's it! My Target mini haul... I can't wait to try everything out and let you guys know how it goes. Wish me luck!

Thanks for reading!

-Manda


No comments: