Sunday, August 18, 2013

August BirchBox

Hi Calendar Girls!

Out of all the BirchBoxes I've received so far, this one was delivered the fastest! I don't think this month's was my absolute favorite, but I'm looking forward to trying out all of the products, nonetheless. :) So here's what I got!


1. Miss Jessie's Original Super Slip Sudsy Shampoo
-This says that it's good for tangled and parched hair, so it came at a really great time! I've been in a couple of different pools lately and my hair does not appreciate the salt water or the chlorine! It's been super tangly and hard to manage. I really hope this helps!

2. Juice Beauty Oil-Free Moisturizer
-I'm still on the hunt for a good moisturizer that won't clog my pores or make my skin look greasy, so this could be the one! We'll just have to wait and see!

3. Jasmine Seven Fresh Feet Wipes
-I love to wear flip flops in the summer (Okay, actually I love to wear them year-round!), and after walking around outside in sandals all day, one's feet can start to look a little dusty. These were created for the sole purpose (Ha! See what I did there?) of cleaning your feet! What a nifty product! Can't wait to try them. :)

4. ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick in Red Velvet
-I was a bit sad to see that I'd received the bright red shade as my sample because I'm not a red lipstick kinda girl! I think plenty of other people look great with a red lip, but I tend to look more like a clown. I don't think I'll be wearing this out in public. I do appreciate that it's a full-sized lippy, though!

5. Coastal Scents Eye Shadow Quad in Power Trip
-Unfortunately, one of the four colors in this mini quad was absolutely shattered. I've emailed BirchBox and I'm hoping they'll replace it for me. Otherwise, I can't wait to try it! Had it been in good condition, I'm sure this would've been my favorite sample of the month!

Okay, that's my August BirchBox. I've already started trialing them so look for the review post soon! Which of the samples do you think you would like the most? Let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading!

-Manda


2 comments:

Chiemi said...

Oooo I have been wanting to get a subscription to birch box for a while. That is so cool. I'm looking forward to the lipstick review. I LOVE red lipstick.

Unknown said...

You can find my review here! :) http://calendargirlcosmetics.blogspot.com/2013/09/august-birchbox-reviews.html