Sunday, August 25, 2013

Vacation Haul

Greetings Calendar Girls!

So, earlier this month, my little family of four took a vacation to Atlanta. Anytime I visit a new place, I have to check out all the surrounding stores and scope out the beauty aisles! I picked up quite a few things on this trip, so I'll just jump right into it!


1. Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer in Aloe Fresh
-I've been very interested to try this since I first heard about it. I don't like to spend a lot of time applying lotion after a shower, so hopefully this will save me some time!

2. E.L.F. Studio Small Angled Brush
-I've been wanting to get one of these for nail polish touch-ups, but I think I'm going to use this one for eye makeup. I'll have to pick up another one for nails!

3. E.L.F. Essential Blending Eye Brush
-I don't currently have a blending brush, so this is a welcome addition to the brush collection!

4. Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action Toothpaste
-I kind of go a bit crazy when I get to the travel products aisle in a store. For one, I love miniature versions of things because they're just so cute! Ha! But also, travel-sized products are a great way to try out something new without committing to a full-sized bottle/tube/etc. I grabbed this mini toothpaste to see if I would like it...and I do! Good thing I trialed it! ;)

5. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Pacific Blue
-I'm apparently bound and determined to buy every single color in the Xtreme Wear line! Ha! But isn't this a beautiful blue?! Simply stunning!

6. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Bubblegum Pink
-When I first saw this, I thought What a gorgeous bubblegum pink color! Then I picked it up and realized that was its exact name! Ha! I knew it would be coming home with me at that point. It's so yummy looking!

7. St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub
-This was another Target travel aisle trial purchase. Can't wait to try it out!

8. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in White On
-I ran out of my Petites French White and needed another white polish, so of course I made a beeline to my favorite polish brand to provide the replacement!

9. Re-Nu Fresh Contact Solution
-The only contact solution I had was the peroxide kind, which takes at least six hours to clean my contacts, so I picked this up for quick cleaning on the go!

10. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Celeb City
-There used to be a mirror nail polish out quite a few years ago and I was never interested in it back then. Lately, though, I've been thinking that mirror polish would make a nice pedicure color. I haven't been able to find any, so I got this shiny silver instead. It will also be great when the holiday season rolls around if I want to try some festive nail art. ;)

11. Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in Comet
-Finally, the highly coveted Rimmel Apocalips has made it to America! I was so happy to see this in Walgreens! (It's exclusively sold there!) There weren't many colors left to choose from, but I thought Comet looked like it would suit me best. :)

12. Old Navy Sunglasses
-These were half off at Old Navy and I couldn't resist their pink, bling-y goodness! Also, they totally remind me of Sprinkle of Glitter!

Alrighty, there's the vacay goods! See anything you like or want to try? Let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading!

-Manda


No comments: