Thursday, July 18, 2013

Nails of the Day: Fancy French

Bonjour les amis!

Today I had the brilliant idea to use my new Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polish in Perky Pink to do a variation of the French manicure! It's a lovely clear pink polish with bits of holographic and silver glitter. Perfect for a twist on the classic white-tipped look.


I was in a bit of a hurry, so I quickly free-handed the tips of my nails with my Petites French White polish. After I cleaned up my cuticles and fingertips with Sally Hansen Extra Strength Polish Remover and cosmetic applicators (pointy Q-tips), I painted two coats of Perky Pink over every nail. I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Clearly Quick (not pictured) as a top coat and voilĂ ! Cutest French Mani Ever!


I know it's hard to see the glitter, but trust me--it's there! It's just very tricky to photograph! They looked fab in person! I love my Perky Pink polish! I can't wait to find other ways to use it. Any ideas? Let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading!

-Manda

2 comments:

Tjnicholes@yahoo.com said...

Those look amazing!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much! I really like them! :)