Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Nails of the Day: Shimmer Mint

Hello, Calendar Girls!

I could hardly wait to share today's nails! They are so yummy! I used the two polishes I purchased most recently--you may recognize them from the Walmart Mini Haul post from last week. :)


Look at them! Aren't they just delicious? They make me so happy! On the left, we have the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Disco Ball. It's a lovely clear polish with a good helping of wintery, shimmering opal glitter. It's like what unicorns would wear if they painted their hooves. Seriously. And on the right is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Mint Sorbet. It's a beautiful, creamy, soft mint that looks perfectly lovely all on its own and was mostly opaque in one coat! Oh! Which reminds me: Disco Ball had a really good amount of glitter in only one coat as well! 


Here are the nails! Aren't they pretty? I think I've found another winning combination! I just love them so much! I'm so glad I bought these two and I know I'll get a ton of use out of them. I hope you like them as well! 

I'd love to see my readers' nails of the day, too! If you have an instagram account, take a picture of your NOTD and use the hashtag #CGCNOTD so I can check them out! And make sure to comment here to let me know! Thanks for reading!

-Manda



No comments: