Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Nails of the Day: Pacific Perfection

Hey Calendar Girls!

So, as I'm sure you know by now, I went on vacation at the beginning of August. Any time I'm in a different town, I like to hit up the drugstores and Targets and see what products they may have in stock that my local stores don't. As I was perusing the shelves of the Walgreens near our hotel, I noticed a couple of Xtreme Wear colors that I hadn't seen before. One of them was this little gem:


It's the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Pacific Blue. It caught my eye immediately! It's not just any blue...it kind of reminds me of what a dark periwinkle would look like. There's almost a purple-y hint to it. Very different to anything else I own. :)


I love the color so much, I thought it could stand on its own! So what you're seeing is just my Orly Bonder, two coats of Pacific Blue, and Clearly Quick on top. It was opaque in one coat, but I applied two for an extra smooth look. So what do you think about Pacific Blue? Let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading!

-Manda



No comments: