Sunday, September 15, 2013

Target Haul

Hi Calendar Girls!

I haven't done a haul in a while, so I figured it was high time for another! (That was my inner southerner speaking!) I can't remember the actual reason I went to Target, but you know I can't avoid the beauty aisles once I'm there! Here's what I got this time around:


1. Four-Subject Royal Twist Notebook
$3.99
-I wanted a notebook to start a bit of a journal in. I'm terrible at journaling, but I've decided to just try and write down one fun memory from the day, every day. I'm obsessed with Damask print, so when I saw this little beauty on the shelf, I went straight for it!

2. E.L.F. Makeup Mist & Set
$3.00
-I've wanted to experiment with makeup setting sprays, but I'm not quite ready to purchase a super expensive version yet. This cheap-y bottle is my guinea pig.

3. E.L.F Brush Shampoo
$3.00
-Since I started this blog, I've been using Johnson's Baby Shampoo to clean my brushes. Now that I have some nicer brushes, I thought I would try out an actual brush shampoo. I believe it has antibacterial properties as well, so that should be good. :)

4. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Kiwi Bikini
$2.49
-This is a gorgeous teal color! (I have no idea why it's named Kiwi Bikini.) I bought a new skirt the other day that is a teal and white pattern and I wanted my nails to match, so I was super happy to find the Xtreme Wear summer collection on display!

5. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Perfect Pear-ing
$2.49
-So pretty! This is a brighter green than the mint colored polish I got a while back. I'm so excited to use it, even if summer is pretty much over. I don't really like to restrict my nail color to certain seasons anyway. I'm a rebel. Ha!

6. Up & Up Studio Tools Lash & Brow Groomer
$1.29
-I used to have an E.L.F. Brow Brush but my boys got ahold of it and, unfortunately, it ended up losing its head. This seems to have a sturdier build, though, and you can't beat the price!

7. Que Bella Dead-Sea Mud Mask
$1.97
-I got this for a pampering night I had planned for myself while my husband was working night shifts. Of course, he's back on day shift now before I've had a chance to use it, but I'll fit in a little "me time" soon anyway. ;)

8. L'Oreal Paris Infallible Super Slim Liner in Black
$8.49
-I have been searching for this product for AGES! I finally found it when I was on vacation in Atlanta, but after we got all the way back home, I noticed the cashier didn't put it in the bag! I was so upset! (We called the store and they were no help at all.) So, as you can imagine, I was overjoyed when my home store finally had some in stock and I managed to snag one of the last three remaining on the shelf! Happy day! I'm already so in love with this liner! Look for a review soon!

Alrighty, that's all for this time. Not a very big haul, but a fun one!

Just a quick question for you guys before I go... I haven't posted prices for haul items in the past because I figure every region is going to have different pricing. I did it this time to give you a ballpark estimate for the things I've purchased in case you'd like to try them for yourself. So my question is: Do you want to see the prices on hauls or not? Let me know in the comments, on Facebook, or you can tweet me a reply @Manda_CGC! Thanks for reading!

-Manda

No comments: