Sunday, September 22, 2013

L'Oreal Super Slim Liner Review

Hello there Calendar Girls!

I had been on the hunt for this lovely liner since before I ever started my blog! I heard about it through the beauty blog grapevine and thought it would be good for a beginner, like me, who had never used liquid liner before. (Of course, it took me so long to find it that I ended up trying other liquid liners first, one of which you can read about here.) As you may've seen in my Target Haul post, I picked it up for $8.49.


The thing I love most about this liner is that it's basically a marker! I don't have to worry about tricky applicators and dipping a brush into a little pot for more product. It glides on easily and I got the hang of it very quickly!


The line on the left of my hand is one swipe of the nib. You can see how thin and precise it is! And on the right is the build-up of color. It's very dark! I usually prefer brown liner, but I don't think this comes in brown. I'm getting used to the black, though! It's not as harsh as I thought it would be...especially with minimal to no eyeliner on my bottom lash line. I'm wearing my Super Slim in this picture:


This was taken after running errands all day and you can see the amazing staying power! I created a little winged look, which is so much easier with this pen than with any liner I've ever used before.

As for shadows, I was wearing #5 over my entire lid with #70 in the outer corners from my Mirage Palette. (I didn't wear primer that day and you can totally tell by the major creasing happening on my lids. Whoops!) My Boots No7 Exquisite Curl Mascara completed the look! :)

Alrighty, that concludes my review of the L'Oreal Paris Infallible Super Slim Liner. This is my absolute favorite liquid eyeliner. I highly recommend it!

Which eyeliner is your favorite? Do you like pencil, gel, liquid, or all three? Let me know in the comments, on Facebook, or on Twitter @Manda_CGC! Thanks for reading!

-Manda

No comments: