Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Nails of the Day: A Pear Affair

Hey Calendar Girls!

You may not know this, but my favorite color is green. I've always gravitated towards anything and everything green--it just makes me happy! I found this pretty color at Target a while back and added it to my growing Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear collection!


I'm sure that in the photo it looks very similar to Mint Sorbet, but this is actually called Perfect Pear-ing! (Cute!) It's a brighter green than the subtle mint I already owned and once I got it home, I realized it's nearly identical to my iPad cover!


It was opaque in two to three coats and left a nice smooth, shiny finish. I also applied clear top coat, of course, to prevent chipping. I love this color and can't wait to "pear" it up with a glitter polish! Ha!

Do you have any suggestions for other colors that would go nicely with this one? Let me know in the comments, on Facebook, or tweet me @Manda_CGC! Thanks for reading!

-Manda

2 comments:

Chiemi said...

I looove this color. I imagine this with white polka dots.

Unknown said...

That would be so cute! Thanks for the suggestion! :)